Hello there and welcome.
don't leave just yet

Don't dare

Have you ever loved someone and thought you guys would stay together forever? Have you given them everything, at your 100% but they only give you everything, but at their 60%? Have you ever thought, you won't find love again? Okay replace this depressing about me with your happy about me. ALSO I think it would be better is you didn't add so many posts. I think 4 would be good? ENJOY.

Car broke without reason

permalink Posted On: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 @11:04 PM | 0 hearts fluttered
hell yea ! my car broke without any reasons .
even though asked foreman had a look ..
bluh ~
what's going on ?!
is time to say bye bye ?

since last year,
maintenance fees are cost me about 4k+
T^T i am poor ~

hais ..
time to search a new car ..
loaning nightmare come again !
damn ><

Labels:



« Older posts


Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1200 x 800.
Inspired by: sweet.m!sery & Lemon. Materials from: Drikoti All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.